Friday, May 23, 2008

My Mental Health Day...ok WEEK!

Last week was a bit of a doozy for me. After an unfortunate styrofoam/broken vacuum incident and a few days of clean up, I had reached my wits end. Fortunately for me, my Heavenly Father loves me. In the depths of despair, my prayers were answered by a sweet sister in the ward and I felt inspired to read Elder Ballard's talk again. I am so glad. It was really nice to be validated by an Apostle. So, I followed his counsel and took some time to do the things I wanted to do. I did the minimum around the house and enjoyed my kids. It started out being just Monday, but I was enjoying myself so much, it turned into Tuesday thru Friday too! So there you go. Now I can get back to my normal life, refreshed and renewed and RARRRRing to go!

No comments: