Thursday, May 7, 2009

How's This For Random?

The gym I go to shares space at a strip mall with stores such as "Body By Design", a health food store, "Picturesque", photography services, and "F.Y.E.", movies and game store. There are also a few restaurants like Mariachis, which has great Mexican food, Little Caesars, which has great cheap pizza, and Sunshine Donuts, which apparently has great donuts. I say this because when I leave the gym at 6:30 every morning, there is quite a crew of old men in there enjoying their morning coffee and donuts, along with what I am sure is very stimulating conversation. So here is the random part. Yesterday as I was leaving the gym, one of the old men came out of the donut shop carrying his donut pillow. It's probably pretty juvenile of me, but I got a little chuckle out of it and wished I had thought to bring my camera.

4 comments:

Tony and Traci said...

That's funny. old people are cute. So speaking of that little strip mall. So when I first moved here I had to ask Tony what kind of store Gurl Frenzy was because I thought it was something a bit more naughty than what it really is. My in-laws tease me all the time about it.

Audra said...

yay for old poeple, they are so fun.

The Yancey Family said...

Now that is a little silly, a donut pillow in a donut shop! I would have chuckled at that one too!

kthom said...

Yet another reason why I love you!